Reading Time: 2 minutes
Cherry is getting such amazing results in Vietnam. It is so hard to share the case studies in English to get a shot at the same outcomes. The telling gets lost in the cacophony of online voices, which breaks my heart: I’m sure we would have the same results elsewhere.
Cherry’s message is simple:
- – Respect, empower, and trust your staff. People want to do their best.
- – Embrace failure. Fix the system.
- – Ask questions, don’t tell. The answers are in your staff. Do it together.
- – Don’t try too much. Step by step. Experiment locally.
- – There is no formula. Every group is different.
- – You don’t need to believe or trust me. Try it.
That’s it. No one method: we teach Lean, Agile, Kanban, ToC, Kaizen, Toyota Kata, whatever… It doesn’t matter. What matters is Human Systems Adaptability, especially the human bit.
The results speak for themselves. Tens of thousands of followers, book selling out in hours, dozens of happy clients, from lingerie to banks.
Can we do the same for you?